Thursday 30 March 2017

Foxy Hello Card

Good morning friends

Today I'd like to share a cute little Double Z Fold card I made for a friend. I had just received the Foxy Friends Stamping' Up bundle so had to play with it right away.

Here is the card in the closed position...


I added some glaze pen details to the fox's stamped face.


Inside I added the spinner from Karen Burniston's Rectangle Pull Card to animate the little smile & heart word balloons.



This was a fun card to make ... and I really like the spinner idea to add a little somethin' somethin' to the inside as it opens.

Supplies:
Black linen card stock 
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Foxy Friends stamp & punch - Stampin' Up
Black Glaze Pen
Rectangle Pull Card (spinner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Word Balloon stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Label punch - Stampin' Up
White card stock

Card size - 3-1/2 x 4"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!