Saturday 15 April 2017

C4C 381 - Sketch Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our April 2017 Hostess is Frances Byrne (for the second month), and our Guest Designer is Kristine Reynolds.  

Frances has a great sketch for us today ...



I had so much fun making this card. Last year I spied the Lawn Fawn BBQ set and for some reason I HAD to have it. It was perfect to use on this card, and I got to play with my new Zig Clean Colour Markers too. (They were a birthday gift from my parents).





I added a little 'Wink of Stella' in places for a LITTLE shimmer.



Here is a peek at the inside ... 



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C381.

Supplies:
White and blue card stocks
Plaid patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Stitched rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
BBQ Stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Wink of Stella
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Rainbow (sun) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy die - Lawn Fawn
Dots stamp - Stamps by Judith
Father's Day word stamp - Lawn Fawn
Zig Clean Color Markers
Black Glaze Pen

Card size - 6 x 4-1/2"


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. oh what a fun card, I think this is another Lawn Fawn stamp set I need to add to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you Happy Easter!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!