Sunday 30 April 2017

Christmas Ornament Card Duo

Good morning friends

Last year my friend B came over for a play date and brought her Stampin' Up Ornament dies for me to try out. Um ... I wasn't really a fan, but then I didn't use the metal shim when I was cutting them. That would have likely helped. At any rate, I cut a couple to put aside to use on holiday cards.


I used this sweet scalloped card base and red patterned paper for the front ... the noel was cut twice from heavy white card stock, then adhered together to create a nice thick & sturdy word die.

Here is a peek at the inside:


Into my holiday card stash ...

Supplies:
Scalloped card base die - Sizzix
Ornament dies - Stampin' Up
White pearl card stock
Patterned paper - stash
White card stock
Words inside - MFT Stamps
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bow die - Stampin' Up
Noel - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fabulous Christmas cards Karen, love how you used the ornaments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!