Sunday 16 April 2017

Christmas Pop-Up Cards for the Grandkids

Good morning friends

I'm back today with a pair of 'stash buster' cards that didn't get shared last December. I used my pre-cut Pop 'n Cut bases from my stash with the larger Sizzix scalloped card die for the outer cards. The embellishments were in my stash.

Here is the first card ...


This one uses the A2 Pop 'n Cut base by Karen Burniston, with the Wavy Label Insert. That insert was a favourite of mine.



And the second card ...


... with the same Pop 'n Cut Wavy Label Insert. The green patterned paper is embossed and glittery, and the ornament stickers are also glittered.




Supplies;
Scallop Card Base - Sizzix
Patterned paper - from my stash
Embellishments - K & Company
Fun foam
Pop 'n Cut A2 base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Stickers - stash
White card stock
Word stamp - MFT Stamps
Stickles

Card size - both, 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!