Friday 7 April 2017

Happy Va-a-alentines Day Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a large Valentine's Flip-It Card to share today. I used the 5 x 7 Circle Flip-Its for the card base, and a cute stamped/die cut lamb.


The lamb has a shimmery nose thanks to my Wink of Stella pen, & there are glittered sticker hearts with the larger heart from Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card. That heart was also brushed with Wink of Stella.


I couldn't resist adding the lamb's baaaa to the word Valentine's.


I had one sheet of this heart printed paper - I really enjoyed using it. I think I managed to use all but the smallest scrap on various Valentine's cards.

Supplies:
Red card stock
Patterned paper - Bella Boulevard
5 x 7 Circle Flip-It's - Sizzix
Prismacolor Pencils
Gamsol and Blending Stump
Lamb stamp & die - Paper Smooches
Wink of Stella
Black Glaze Pen
Spiral Circle Pull Card (heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glittered Heart Stickers - American Greetings
Markers - Zig

Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. awww sweet, love the half circle on the left hand side of the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Karen!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!