Friday 28 April 2017

'Jug of Flowers' Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and my card share today is a Pull Card using Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card. The cute flower stickers I've had in my stash for YEARS. I'm enjoying the pretty doily's from Stampin' Up, and added a couple of scribble butterflies as well as the stickers.


The notches hold the card in the closed position until you pull the sides to reveal the inside.



I've been needing a bunch of Thinking of You cards lately, so this one goes into the stash.

Supplies:
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
Doily - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
3-d Stickers - my stash
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Scribble Butterfly die - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - DCWV
Yellow card stock
Thinking of You dies - Elizabeth CraftDesigns

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Must look at my sticker stash. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!