Thursday 6 April 2017

Kids Easter Card Trio

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing the three cards I made for my Mom to give the three Great Grandkids that celebrate Easter. I bought a sheet of 12x12 printed panels by Doodlebug - the images are SO sweet and I love the bright and cheerful colours.


Olivia's card has a pink card base. That girl loves her pink. To dress up the panel a little, I added glaze pen highlights, paper strips on each side, a seam binding bow and a punched banner.



Inside has another printed panel.


Ethan's card is mostly blue because he LOVES BLUE he will tell you and always with a shout. :-)


Same glaze pen highlights and a die cut 'love ya' on the front.


I added another printed panel inside Ethan's card, and also a stitched fishtail banner for my Mom to sign her name.


Zachary's is a little simpler, because he will probably only slow down long enough to glance at it. I added some resin stickers and a die cut 'happy' to the front of the printed panel, then mounted it to a yellow folded card.


Inside I added a smaller panel, stickers and a brightly coloured sticker strip.


I sure had fun working with these Doodlebug designs for the Grandkids cards this year.

Supplies:
Printed panels - Doodlebug Designs
Card stock - Pink, turquoise yellow and white
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Seam Binding
Black and Clear Glaze Pens - Sakura
Love ya die - Lawn Fawn
Happy die - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Resin stickers - American Greetings and Mambi

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!