Thursday 20 April 2017

Peek-A-Boo Poppy Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today I have another card made with the Moda Scraps Poppy dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I am so glad I bought them - they've been fun to play with this week and I have some other ideas as well.


I used Karen Burniston's tutorial for the Lorna Label Pop-Up, which you can see on her blog HERE.


 I was tickled to find this poppy print paper in my stash, and to see how well it paired with the Buttercream Soft Finish Card Stock.


 I smudged the centres of the poppies with black chalk, then added white dots with a chalk pen.

Supplies:
Buttercream Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Poppy dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lorna Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hugs die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - heidi grace
Thinking of You dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are having such fun with that Poppy die, love this card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!