Tuesday 18 April 2017

Red Poppy Thinking of You Card

Good morning friends

I have another card today made with the Poppy dies by Moda Scraps at Elizabeth Craft Designs. The card base for this one is a patterned A2 card and I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card die by Karen Burniston as well.


Like I did with yesterday's card, I added black Prills to the open poppy center.


The notches on the SCPC hold the card closed until you pull on the sides to open it. Inside I added a stitched heart, and the words Thinking Of You.



I will have another Poppy card to share tomorrow!

Supplies:
Patterned A2 card - DCWV
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Poppy Dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black Prills - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Thinking of You dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love this poppy card, these are my favorite poppies. Love the black prills in the centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Karen!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!