Friday 21 April 2017

Southwest Themed Pull Card Trio

Good morning friends

I was so happy to see Joset's new designs at Elizabeth Craft Designs, I had to order some right away. Today is Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a trio of Pull Cards to share using the new ECD dies and the Rectangle Pull Card by Karen Burniston.

With three cards, this is a photo heavy post - be forewarned!

The first card uses these wonderful Arrow dies and some arrow print paper from my stash.


I used teal Soft Finish Card Stock, cream card stock and red Stardream - a lovely pearlized heavyweight card stock.


These stars are from a gift bag set that was sitting out on my stamping table. They just seemed to match so I decided to use them as well.


I left the card blank until I go to send the card.


The second card uses the same teal Soft Finish Card Stock, this time as the card base for the Rectangle Pull Card. It's such a lovely rich colour, and it's white on the reverse side. I'm actually on my second package of it!


The Dreamcatcher is another one of the new ECD dies - and oh, I'm in love with that one. On the right edge I added some of the negative pieces from the ECD diamond background die I'd cut for a different project.




Once again, I left the card blank and will add a greeting when I go to send the card.


I was so happy with the way this third card turned out. The zig-zag border and top feather were cut from gold foil card stock.



The border was a 'free with purchase' die from MFT Stamps last year and I'm having lots of fun with it. The little gold feather on the inside of this card is from the dreamcatcher die set.



Into my stash with these three cards. I can use them for masculine Birthday, Thank You, Thinking of You or Father's Day cards etc etc.

Supplies:
Kraft card stock
Patterned paper - Studio Calico
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cream card stock
Red Stardream card stock
Taken With Teal Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Arrow dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stars (from the Zig Zag Bag) - The Stamps of Life
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dreamcatcher die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Light Blue card stock scrap
Black card stock
Diamond Background (negative shapes)- Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft card stock
Copic Markers
Feather dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Rectangle Accordion (rectangle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Gold foil card stock - Stamping' Up
Zig Zag Border die - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the feather card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful series of cards. Entered into Pinterest where I can use them for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what an awesome bunch of cards, love how you embellished the different pull cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!