Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Cactus Fold-A-Long Card

Good morning friends

This card has been made for several months, I just haven't had a chance to post it yet. I used the Cactus Fold-A-Long die set, which I really like. Below is the card in the closed position. It's held closed with a magnet between the sunglasses inside and outside the card. These magnets are strong, to be able to hold through four layers of card stock!


This was the first card I made with this die, and there is always a bit of a learning curve the first time you use a die that is interactive. While it was fairly straight forward, figuring out which paper patterns to cut with which end of the die took me a bit.


Fold-A-Long cards open from the centre to reveal a fun pop-up shape inside. The flower, sunglasses and face dies come with the set, but I've left off any words until I go to send the card.


I used my favourite dot stamp to add a little somethin' somethin' to the happy cactus inside.


This card went into my stash for now.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - American Crafts
White, orange and black card stocks
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Cactus Fold-A-Long, Jen Long, Sizzix
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Stickles
Magnets (hidden)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glaze pen - Sakura

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the sunglasses and the Smiley Face inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy card! Perfect choice of paper. Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this die looks like it was made for you :) .... I love your smiling cactus that is revealed on the inside of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - they make my day!