Friday 27 October 2017

Triple Circle Flip-its Card for Fall

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a layered up Flip-It card to share today. The card base is  a Triple Circle Flip-It's and I used up the last of this patterned paper by Echo Park. Boy, I love to use things up. 


There was actually one small piece of the striped paper leftover, so I punched banners from it and set them aside to add to different projects here and there.


Here is the inside, and we wrote write our message on the little apple decorated label.



Supplies:
Triple Circle Flipi-Its - Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix
Green, Coral card stocks
Twine
Tree, leaf, apple embellishment - stash
Stitched leaf - Lawn Fawn
Fine point markers - Staedtler

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!