Sunday 29 October 2017

Wobbly Bat Halloween Card

Good morning friends

Last season I had been working ahead on my Halloween cards for this year, which is why the photos are water marked with my old blog. Midnight the Bat is one of Karen Burniston's older licensed products, but he is SO cute I can see me continuing to play with him.


Midnight has wiggly eyes, sparkly ears and bow tie and is perched on an Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around on the card.



On the inside, I added some doodles and stickers as well as a strip of patterned paper and one of Karen Burniston's Ravens from her older Pop it Ups Halloween collection. This one comes from the Iron Fence Pop-Up but if you like raven images like I do, two of them come in Karen Burniston's Halloween Scene available at www.karenburniston.com




Supplies:
Black, white, orange, purple card stocks
Xyron
Wink of Stella
Sakura Gel Pen
Stickles
Glaze Pen - Sakura
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Mini Action Wobble
Wiggly eyes
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Iron Fence Pop-Up (Raven), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs - discontinued)


Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. love your purple bat and those googly eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love wobbly Midnight with sparkly ears! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I also used the bat die on a card for my grandson. Love all of her old dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!