Saturday 25 November 2017

C4C 413 'Just Popping By' Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. I am the hostess this month, with my Design Team Sister Kelly Booth as our Guest Designer. Kelly's blog can be found HERE.

Here is my final challenge for the month:  “Christmas or Winter Card” - It’s only 1 month until Christmas, so make a Christmas or Winter themed card today to get a jump on your stash.


I made a cheery Pop-Up Christmas card:


I love that the patterned paper has shiny, sparkly bits.



Inside I used the Cupcake Pop-Up, hiding the cupcake shape with a matted oval. Riley the Moose and Percy the Penguin are waving hello. Such a cute pair, don't you think?





I used the Nature Edges to cut the snowy hill at the bottom, and combined words from the new Word Set 4 - Just a Note, with Word Set 3 - Holiday for my greeting. All of Karen Burniston's Word Sets work together for lots of different combinations!



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C 413.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Riley & Percy stamp - Riley & Company
White and red card stocks
Derwent water colour pencils & water brush
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Seam binding
Holly graphic - Lettering Delights
Sakura black glaze pen
Glitter paper - Stampin' Up

Card size - 5  x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, love the waviness of the sentiment on the inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!