Monday 20 November 2017

Hanukkah Tag Book Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have another Tag Book Pop-Up card to share today. This one I made for our middle daughter and family - she is going to love it!


While the embossing powder looks a little splotchy in the photos, those spots are actually blue glitter. I picked up the embossing powder at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show last Spring - it's by JudiKins and called Hanukkah. Blue glitter and silver - so pretty!


There is SO much dimension with this new Pop-Up, I decided to keep the embellishments flat. The navy panels were die cut with the coordinating dies then stamped and embossed with the same embossing powder.


I'm loving these foil snowflakes by Stampin' Up. Both gold and silver came in the package, so I used a silver one here on the fold of the inside. I did have to do a little trimming at the rounded corners but that was easy peasy.





Supplies:
White, navy card stocks
Hanukkah Embossing Powder - Judi Kins
Stamps - CAS-UAL Friday's
Silver Washington tape - stash
Silver Glitter Paper - Stampin' Up
Silver foil snowflake - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine
White ribbon

Card size - 6 x 3", not including ribbons

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!