Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Gift Toppers

Good morning friends

I don't often buy kits, but when I saw these in the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue I was intrigued. I ordered them back when the catalogue opened for ordering, and made them one evening when hubby was out of town. I was so pleased with how they turned out! Then I had to put them away for a couple of months, ha ha. 


They are large - about 4" across. There is a blank white circle on the back that I can use to write on if I want to use it as a tag, but I'm thinking these will make pretty gift toppers that can then be hung on the tree.


On these ones, I kept the gold rimmed tree that punched out of the centres and I can use them on different projects. I adore the little balsa wood banner with all the gold and glitter.




I haven't used a glue gun in a couple of years - but I knew right where it was in my craft room and had enough glue to finish the toppers as well. This is one of those things that looks WAY better in real life - they are really pretty and I'm so glad I bought the kit.

Stampin' Up really did a good job with this kit - there was enough materials, everything was well thought out and the instructions were clear. I would recommend this kit for sure.


All supplies by Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful are this hangers!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tulle in between some of the folds ... very festive

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, they turned out amazing and thanks so much for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Karen! What a fun kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!