Saturday 30 December 2017

'I Should Be Ashamed' Card

Good morning friends

I have a humorous card to share today. I was down with a cold just before Christmas and I think it affected my mo-jo a little. This card did not turn out like I wanted it to, and if I were to re-do it I would change a couple of things. But it was a nice way to relax and working in my craft room always makes me feel better.

I took advantage of Riley & Company's Black Friday Sale and purchased a few fun sentiment stamps to add to my collection. I already have several, but haven't used them in awhile. Going to remedy that in the New Year!

This Ethel stamp was also one of my new purchases from Riley and Company. She is so fun! Here I added horn rimmed glasses, which are from Karen Burniston's Tiny Accessories 1 die set.


The stamp is actually a three line single image that I cut into two pieces so I could use the first line on the front and the remaining lines inside. The Sunburst panel was die cut from one of my Magical Shaker/Colorburst water coloured panels, but when I went to toss the cutaway pieces, I noticed they all had a cool stitched line around the edge. So I added them back in, but popped them up on foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside:


I stamped the wine glasses and added a few bubbles with a marker.

Supplies:
White, turquoise and black card stocks
Sunburst Panel die - Your Next Stamp
You Should Be Ashamed stamp - Funny Bones by Riley & Company
White embossing powder - Ranger
90# water colour paper
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
Color Burst - Ken Oliver
White Nuvo Crystal Drops
Ethel - Funny Bones by Riley & Company
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Derwent water colour pencils
Water Brush
Black fine point marker
1025 - Tiny Accessories 1 (glasses) - Karen Burniston
Wonky stitched rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Wine glasses stamp - HALF FULL, Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Crayola markers
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card!
    Thanks for all your nice comments during the year!
    Wisch you a wonderful new year 2018
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!