Thursday 14 December 2017

Red Tree Card Duo

Good morning friends

I'm back today with a pair of easy peasy holiday cards.


I purchased this patterned paper package on the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up earlier this fall, and have actually used it up this year. I really enjoyed using it, and I was thrilled there were no bits and pieces leftover to store for another year.  The Blueprints #18 die set is fun to use and worked well to get two coordinating cards.


The stamp/die set is now retired, which really surprises me. I love it and feel like I get a lot of use out of it too. Glad I snagged it when it came out!

Supplies:
Blueprints #18 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White, green card stocks
Gold Washi Tape
Tree stamp and die - Stamping' Up
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Copic Marker
8530 Peel Off Snowflakes- Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles
Words inside - Verve

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!