Wednesday 20 December 2017

Vintage Pop-Up Christmas Cards, Day 3


Good morning friends

When I first got my Pop 'n Cut Dies by Karen Burniston several years ago, I went to town cutting card fronts and inserts. This year I managed to finish off quite a few of the ones I had cut and put in the "Christmas Cards In Progress" bin. I had cut cards from all the remaining 12 x 12 sheets in a package by My Minds Eye, and have been sharing them this week.

Getting these cards finished and ready to send out was VERY SATISFYING, considering they have been in that bin for so long.

I loved this sled by Joset at Elizabeth Craft Designs, and purchased it as soon as it was available on the site last year. With the large size, it fills the front of a standard A2 sized card and takes centre stage. These ones were cut from red card stock then stamped with a woodgrain background before assembling and adding twine.


Inside I used sparkling embellishments from my stash to decorate the Pop-Up portions, and strips of glittery patterned paper which were scraps in the package.


Here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better:


I'll be back tomorrow with another pair of Vintage Pop-Up Pop 'n Cut cards for Christmas.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with included Circle Label insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper and some of the embellishments - My Minds Eye (Lots & Found Christmas)
Washi tape - Recollections
Red, Kraft and Cream card stocks
Large sleigh die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Woodgrain stamp - Lawn Fawn
Script patterned paper - Recollections
Twine
Merry stamps and die - Hero Arts
Red Glimmer Paper - Stampin' Up
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Glittered embellishments - K & Company
3-d Believe sticker - Anna Griffin
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!