Saturday 20 January 2018

C4C418 Twist Circle Pop-Up Card!

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Our hostess is Frances Byrne, and our Guest Designer is  Elena Anderson .  Since it's the third Saturday of the month, Frances has a sketch for us this week.



Once again this year I will be using older supplies from my stash along with newer ones. I really enjoyed pulling out some older images and dies last year and giving them some well deserved love. My card front uses a fairly new sentiment stamp, paired with an older Paper Smooches deer. I've had the patterned paper for a couple of years - I love it SO much, I tend to hoard it. Sheesh.


I used Karen Burniston's Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up for the inside - see how the circle is on it's side as the card is opened?



When it's fully open, the circle twists and pop's up. While the set comes with a snowman, you can see that it makes a great generic Pop-Up that you can use for many different occasions.



I used a bunch more stamps from the same Paper Smooches stamp set on the inside to make a fun camping scene. My husband and I purchased an acreage last summer - and even though we hadn't been camping in about 10 years we hauled our old travel trailer out and camped on the land. It's WAY too cold and snowy to be camping now, but I do look forward to going out there for some winter fire pit fun!





Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C418.

Supplies:
White, off white confetti and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stamps - Paper Smooches
Zig markers
Water brush
Signo White gel pen
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Word stamp - Stampin' Up
Glossy Accents
Grass stamp - Stamps by Judith

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. Tis card is perfect! Wonderful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outdoor themed card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I just saw this and commented on FB, but had to come check out your blog. This is a really clever, wonderful, amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!