Monday 22 January 2018

Dinosaur Pop-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I had so much fun making this birthday card for our Grandson Ilai, who just turned three. I've had this dinosaur stamp set for quite a while - it's so perfect for boys! Especially boys here in Alberta, where dinosaur bones have been discovered. Shameless plug now for the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller. :-)



Once again I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up for the fun inside. When I went to make the card, I went through some boy themed papers and found this sheet of double sided paper with dinosaur's on the front and stripes on the back. It wasn't a full sheet - I had already used part of it for a different project but I was able to use most of it up on this card. 


Since the dinosaur patterned paper is double sided, I used the coordinating stripes on the reverse side for the Pop-Up arm and added an additional Pop-Up strip in the centre.



Supplies:
Turquoise, green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dinosaur stamps - Stampin' Up
Leaf stamps & dies - Stampin' Up
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Fine point black marker
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! That's a fantsastic motif!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What three year old wouldn’t love this 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!