Wednesday 14 February 2018

'Love Bear' Centre Step Card

Good morning friends

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I'm sharing my final Valentine for 2018. I decided I wanted to play with this cute bear stamp & die from Stampin' Up, so stamped it with black on Kraft card stock and clear embossed it. I added a Top Hat, Bow and Monocle from Karen Burniston's Tiny Accessories 1 die set, which makes him such a dapper fellow!



Here is a peek at the inside:


Today is a special day, as we will be welcoming out of town guests for a couple of days. Looking forward to visiting with them for sure. 

Supplies:
Bear stamp and dies - BEAR HUGS, Stampin' Up
Kraft, black, white and red card stocks
Clear embossing powder - Stampin' Up
Copic markers
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Water brush
Kind Sentiments Step-Up die set - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I really love the hat and monocle on Mr Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this card!
    Wish you a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!