Wednesday 28 March 2018

Colorburst Succulent Sympathy Card Duo

Good morning friends

Last summer I made about eight different backgrounds using a combination of Colorburst and Magical Shaker water colour powders. I used a couple to make cards and have several leftover. So I pulled two of the background panels out of my 'in progress' bin and made a pair of Sympathy Cards.



The sweet Succulent stamp was white embossed on the panels before spritzing - I just love the splatter of colour that you get from these powders. Into the card stash with these.

Supplies:
White, purple, turquoise and black card stocks
Succulent Stamp - Waffle Flower
ColorBurst - Ken Oliver
Magical Shakers - Lindy's Stamp Gang
With Sympathy stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Inside stamp - Gina K

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. loving your colorburst background, fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- wonderful all the colors!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!