Monday 12 March 2018

Easter Fold-A-Long Card

Good morning friends

After making a few Easter Cards, I noticed a growing 'odds & sods' pile so I combined some of the bits to make this card.

The card base is the Ticket Fold-a Long and that fun plaid paper is by Lawn Fawn. I went through this colour plaid very quickly I liked it so much. I added a belly band to hold the card closed, made from a narrow strip of card stock layered with Washi Tape.


Below is the card without the belly band...


I'm not sure if you are supposed to do this or not - but I adhere the matted inside label to the top & bottom tabs so it doesn't slide around. If it moves out of place at all, then the card sides don't fold in again and that drives me nuts. :-)  A little glue saves my sanity, ha ha.



I think this is a nice cheerful card for Easter!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Ticket Fold-A-Long die, Jen Long (Sizzix)
Blue and white card stocks
Stickers - stash
Printed embellishments - Echo park
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
Washi tape

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!