Monday 30 January 2017

Bear with Banners Valentine Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Valentine card with a cute baby bear holding a heart banner. I had been having fun with Els' Fitted Frames and this card came together in no time.



The bear is the baby bear image from the Stampin' Up set.  Love that set and so happy I snagged it. I especially like that it came with dies!


The heart banner was a leftover piece from my stash and it fit perfectly between his paws.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
Banner (leftover) - Recollections
Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft, Red, White card stock
Bear stamp & die - Stampin' Up
Coloured Pencils - Tri Tone - Koh-I-Noor
Banner sticker inside - Recollections


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!