Sunday 29 January 2017

Chinese New Year Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Chinese New Year card I made for a fiend. While I won't always be able to make her one, this is the Year of the Rooster and since I had this awesome Rooster die anyhow - how could I not?


I love love love the red and gold glitter paper. The number dies I've had for a long time and it's always fun when I can use them on a project.

The inside has a shaped banner where I penned the words New Year first in black ink then I went over it with a gold gel pen.


The gold heart Washi tape is to show her how much she means to me.  :-)

Supplies:
Card and envelope - Walmart
Patterned paper - Creative Imaginations
Rooster die - Sizzix
Happy die - MFT Stamps
White and greys card stocks
Red & gold glitter paper - Stamping' Up
Washi Tape
Stickles
Banner die - Savvy
Number dies - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dot - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Gold gel pen - Sakura

Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I like this card!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your year of the rooster card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for celebrating Chinese NY!!! <3 You'll have to starting making 'early riser' cards with a rooster crowing to use your die :)...or better yet one of those annoying sound bits that has the "cockadoodle doo" when you open the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!