Sunday 1 January 2017

Hanukkah Wine Bottle Hangers

Good morning friends

Welcome to a brand new year, and my first paper craft share on my new Blog! Remember you can still see five years worth of cards (well over 1000!!) etc on Altered Scrapbooking,

I have three different Hanukkah Wine Bottle Hangers to share today, which I put in our daughter's Christmas stocking. Ironic I know. Ha!


The metallic doesn't show up well in the photo - the navy card stock has silver foiled snowflakes - it's so pretty!




This last hanger is mostly white, but I embossed the hanger base with the Sea Glass embossing folder for some nice texture, then adhered the die cut and stamped stitched labels.



I'm hoping that these made a nice addition to their Hanukkah festivities with friends.

Supplies:
Wine Bottle Hanger die - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Small Menorah - Lawn Fawn
Large Menorah - Paper Smooches
Stickles
Wink of Stella
White Bazzill card stock
White 110# card stock
Water brush
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bright Hanukkah stamp - MFT Stamps
Sea Glass Embossing Folder, E-125 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched label - Paper Smooches

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your new blog
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what awesome wine bottle hangers you have created. Love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!