Wednesday 18 January 2017

Trees and Sweet Squirrel Card

Good morning friends

When we were visiting Arizona this Fall, I was poking around Scrapbook.com's clearance section. This cute tree die set was in there and I knew how much I'd use it. I had purchased the Lawn Fawn Portrait Tree Backdrop and love that - so this one gives me the same idea in a landscape format. The leaves partially cut so you can lift them with your finger for added dimension.



There is also a 'clothesline' that can be strung between the two trees, and a little accessory die set that my Mom gave me in my Christmas stocking! This card is going into my stash for when I need a little 'Love Note' to send out.

Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca.  I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already watermarked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos with a Painted Mountain Card watermark. 

Supplies:
Tree die, On the Line - Taylored Expressions
Grass die - MFT Stamps
Polka Dot Patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs
White card stock
Sticker - Sticko
General Sentiments stamp - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Kraft card stock
Fine point marker
Fun foam

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!