Saturday 1 April 2017

C4C-379 Rainbow Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday, and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges blog. We would like to welcome 4 new Design Team members to our team ..... Judy RozemaAmber TrubiakAmy Ottmers and Vicki Beall.  We also welcome alumni DT member  Kristine Reynolds as our Guest Designer this month.

Frances is our Hostess again this month, and here is her challenge:  Monday  3rd April is Find a Rainbow Day …. So let's make rainbow card this week. Note you don't have to include a real rainbow unless you wish …. Just a card that is multiple colors. It is up to you whether you stick to true rainbow colors or not.

I had planned on using Joset's rainbow die for my card, but when I saw this patterned paper in my stash I decided that is what I wanted to use instead. And I made it a shaker card!



The card base uses the 5 x 7" Circle Flip-Its, and I fussy cut the rainbow and sun to include in the shaker. I had some sequins from last year's Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit so they made it into the shaker as well. There are also some Prills and no-hole beads.









The sunshine is actually a single die, but I trimmed it here to fit on the circle. I love the scribble dies from Stampin' Up and used the heart and butterfly on this card.



Supplies:
5 x 7" Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
White and yellow card stocks
Patterned papers - Pebbles
Stitched Circles - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Prills - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words on front - CC Designs
Stitched circle frame - Lawn Fawn
Transparency
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Prills - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Beads & sequins
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Butterfly, sunshine die and scribble heart die - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty! There are so many things to look at I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very sweet and tranquil card...sure to make someone smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you made this into a shaker card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!