Monday 17 April 2017

Hello Pretty Poppies


Good morning friends

I wanted some playtime with the new Poppy dies at Elizabeth Craft Designs and made a few Poppy cards. The die cuts are so pretty! Here I cut them from white card stock and added colour with Pan Pastels.


The centre of the open poppy has black Prills (like little plastic beads) in the centre, and I added the hello from the Rectangle Accordion to Stitched Fishtail banners. Everything was mounted to a white panel that had been embossed with the Sea Glass embossing folder.


Here is a peek at the inside, I left it blank so I can write a note inside.


I'll be back tomorrow with another card made with the same ECD Poppy dies.

Supplies:
White card stock
Sea Glass Embossing Folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Poppy dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pan Pastels - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Rectangle Accordion (hello), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black Prills - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful card...love the colors too
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the two tone colors of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!