Friday 14 July 2017

Get Well Floral Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Pull Card to share today using Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card. I used the rest of this beautiful floral patterned paper as the card base, and some fun stamps & dies I purchased earlier this Spring. You can see the other card I made from this pretty sheet of paper HERE.


The notches hold the card in the closed position until you pull the sides to open it.


These pill bottles are SO cute!


Another card I mailed to my Mom while I was away. She went through a lot, and I wanted her to know she was being thought of.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Kaisercraft
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clock & Gears (lg circle) , Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Feel Better Stamps & dies - MFT Stamps
White card stock
Copic markers
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. such pretty paper, this card is sure to cheer someone up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!