Friday 4 August 2017

Balloons Flip-It Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Birthday Flip-It card to share today that I'm donating to Seniors Secret Service.


I really like the size of these - folded, it is a full 5 x 7".


All the decorator dies come with the set, and it was fun cutting the balloons out of different colours. You can make them any colour you wish so they always coordinate with your patterned paper or card stock.



Since I've been making several feminine cards to donate, I thought I should do one with a more masculine feel. I think this card would work well for both though.

Supplies:
White, teal, orange, yellow and blue card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
5 x 7 Circle Flip-It's - Sizzix
Stamp - Stampendous
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. fun birthday card, love the border of balloons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card with the balloons
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!