Sunday 13 August 2017

Christmas Sweater Gatefold Card

Good morning friends

I'm sharing another holiday card today, made using some Stampin' Up patterned paper and a sweater die. Gatefold cards are appealing to me these days so that is what I used for my card base. They are so easy to make with the ScorPal as the markings for an A2 sized Gatefold Card are right on the base.




Into the Christmas card stash with this one!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Sweater die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Green, white, and red card stocks
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Chalks - Stampin' Up
Fitted oval dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wink of Stella
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Scor-Pal
Fine point markers - Staedtler
Circle punch - Stampin' Up
Signo white gel pen
Water Brush

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!