Friday 6 October 2017

Felt Turkey Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a quick and easy pull card to share today using one of my favourite Karen Burniston dies. Unfortunately the Spiral Circle Pull Card is discontinued, but I have my fingers crossed she will re-release it with her new company.

I decided I needed to simplify our fall cards for the Grandkids. There are 5 of them now, and I make my Mom's cards as well. So for any occasion I'm making ten different cards for them, and in October we have both Thanksgiving and Halloween. Which means TWENTY cards made for the grandkids in October!


I have had these felt embellishments for awhile now, and still have a couple left to use for the grands cards next Thanksgiving as well. For this card I actually covered the notches with the patterned paper, even though those pull card notches are part of the reason I love this die so much.


A little hand lettering and this card was done.


The Grandkids love receiving Happy Mail and they really do enjoy getting their cards. I'm certainly not complaining about making that many cards, I'm just going to make simpler cards for them in October.

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs - retired)
Burgundy, white confetti card stocks
Felt embellishment - stash
Patterned paper - DCWV
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Hand Lettering
Chalks - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love your felt turkey ... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turkey on your card is so cute!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!