Thursday 5 October 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Accordion

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another Thanksgiving Charm Accordion card. I made this one a little differently though.


The owl sticker was adhered to white card stock then fussy cut. I then attached it to the front panel with an Action Wobble. He bobs and wobbles around and I know our son & girlfriend will get a kick out of it.


Inside, I added a trimmed journal card from the same patterned paper stack hiding the charm frame on the right side. Since the front isn't pivoting, I added another cute owl sticker on the inside. I enjoy using the printed journal cards that come with so many paper stacks these days, and they fit perfectly on the Charm Accordion!



We will sign our name on the back, where I added a white die cut label.


Love this Charm Accordion die!

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers  - Echo Park
Action Wobble
Copic markers
Black Glaze pen
White paint pen
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This card has owls on it so of course I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for Thanksgiving!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!