Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Tree Z Fold Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Z Fold card to share today. I'll also be back later today with another post for my Flip-It Friday as I made a third card for the  2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


I adore this tree stamp & die set by Stampin' Up. I got it last year and was very surprised to see it turn up on the retired list! One year I really liked their stocking stamp and punch set, but put off purchasing it. All of a sudden it was retired and sold out and I never was able to purchase it. So glad when I saw this tree set (stamps and dies) I snagged it right away.


I used Karen Burniston's Nature Edges to cut the snowbank, which was then accented with glitter glue. I stamped the tiny snowflake in a light grey and added glitter to those too.






Supplies:
Green & white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stitched Oval dies - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Stamps & dies (tree & words) Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!