Sunday 24 December 2017

Gold Snowflake Christmas Card

Good morning friends

This holiday card is one I made for my Mom to send out. 


I love sparkle on Christmas cards, and these pretty calligraphy trees have red glittered stars. The Merry Christmas was fussy cut from a leftover piece of patterned paper borders, so I adhered it to a red glittered strip. Before attaching it to the card I added a gold foil snowflake.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


It's Christmas Eve, and I have scheduled several blog posts (including this one) so I can be with family for a few days and not on the computer. I do wish you all a lovely day - whether or not you celebrate Christmas.

Supplies:
Cream card and envelope - Michaels
Patterned paper and Merry Christmas Element - My Minds Eye
Gold snowflake - Stampin' Up
Merry stamps - Hero Arts

card size - 5 x 6-1/2", trimmed to 6-1/4"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!