Friday 15 December 2017

Holiday Mug Flip-It Card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Good morning friends

I'm back with my second post for the day and my third card for the  2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  There is SO much inspiration on this hop - I always look forward to them. Be sure to check out the submissions and leave a comment on the ones you really like. There are over nine  hundred wonderful coffee/tea/cocoa projects for you to enjoy!


Since it's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, I made a holiday themed Flip-It card using these fun HUG IN A MUG stamps by Stampin' Up.


The patterned paper has all sorts of glittery embossed bits, and I added more shimmer with a Wink of Stella pen on the marshmallows and whipped cream.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


The white circle is where we will sign our name when I go to send the card. To be truthful, this will probably go into my stash as I have already sent all the holiday cards I need to this year (over 75!!)

Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its die set - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Wonky Circle dies - Your Next Stamp
Red, white and blue card stock
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Mug stamps - HUG IN A MUG - Stampin' Up
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Sakura white gel pen
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Coffee ring stamp - Stamping Bella
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
White embossing powder - Ranger
Tis the Season stamp - PEACEFUL PINES - Stampin' Up
Word stamp inside - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

12 comments:

  1. Yay! You're card make the cut off for tonight's FLASH prizes!
    This is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card and layout. I like the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and I love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I love flip cards and this one is especially fun. I love the fun images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card in wonderful colors
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I absolutely love what you have done with this stamp set, those little mugs are adorable!....Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over 75? Wow you were super busy. I love the paper you used. I love the sparkle from the wink of stella.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are rockin' these Coffee themed cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool card design! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!