Friday 8 December 2017

Hug In A Mug Card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello friends!

Yes, this is my second post for today.  I have my cards ready for next week's posts but I really wanted to play in the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

The cute Snowflake Panel die is from a new-to-me- company (Your Next Stamp), in fact this one was the test cut I usually do when I get a new die. It came out so good I decided to go ahead and use it on a card. Perfect timing for the blog hop! Note, YNS is also a Canadian company - gotta love that.


The stamps are by Stampin' Up - their HUG IN A MUG set. For some reason it really appealed to me in the catalogue and I have to say I am having a lot of fun with it. So many cute images!





Supplies:
Snowflake panel die - Your Next Stamp
Cups, Mugs and accessories - Hug In a Mug, Stampin' Up
White, green and red card stocks
Blueprints #24 - Stitched panel inside card - MFT Stamps
Blueprints #12 - Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Fun Foam
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1012 Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up (snowflake die) - Karen Burniston
White embossing powder - Ranger

Thanks for stopping by (again) today

16 comments:

  1. Love all the details in your card. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, that is the best cad I have seen using this stamp set, I just may have to case it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little red snowflake. I don't think I would have thought to make it that color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute inside & out! Love the traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas coffee design and love the festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute with beautiful snowflake die BG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh...yes to green snowflakes! This is such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just delightful! Very festive card with all the yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Love those pretty cups and that is an awesome background die... love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and festive card! Love the background and the surprise inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious and festive!
    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!