Saturday 23 December 2017

Red Tree Pop-Up Christmas Card

Good morning friends

This patterned paper was cut already and in my IN PROGRESS Christmas card bin, with white scored pieces. Looked like I was going to make some small boxes for chocolates and the patterned paper pieces were to be the lids. Since I now have a couple of treat holder dies to use instead,  I put the scored white bases in my scrap bin and used the patterned paper squares to make a couple of nearly identical cards.


Gosh, I love this tree stamp and die set. I was so surprised when Stampin' Up retired it!


This is not a standard sized card because the patterned paper pieces were already cut and I was working around them. The cool thing about Karen Burniston's Pop-Up dies, is that YOU get to decide on the size of your card! I used the Katherine Label Pop-Up (yes, again) to animate another one of the trees in the set.


There are embossed and sparky bits on the paper, which I always like for the holidays. The Katherine Label Pop-Up arm allows your item to raise up and pop-out with lots of dimension. It's such a versatile die!


I added bright raised & shiny dots onto the tree with Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I love using things up that have been hanging around for far too long and I've been doing really good at that this season. Win win!

Supplies:
White & green card stocks
Enamel Dots
Tree stamps & dies, and words - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye?

Card size - 4-1/4 x 4-3/4"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!