Monday 25 December 2017

Sleigh Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have had a couple of blog posts scheduled during this hectic season, so I can spend time with family and friends. I do want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, for those of you who celebrate.


Today I have a Pop-Up card with a sleigh inside, which seemed fitting for the day. The patterned paper has gold foiled bits on it and I added some gold foil snowflakes as well.



Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate Karen Burniston's wonderful sleigh die cut. A flying sleigh!!


A few more die cut snowflakes in gold, red and white ...


... and the sleigh is stuffed with die cut gifts and a few more snowflakes.





Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
Red, cream, off-white confetti card stocks
Cream print patterned paper scrap
Gold card stock - Recollections
Fun foam
Xyron
gold circles from snowflake sentiment
Word stamp - Verve
Stitched Fishtail banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!