Tuesday 19 December 2017

Vintage Pop-Up Christmas Cards, Day 2

Good morning friends

When I first got my Pop 'n Cut Dies by Karen Burniston several years ago, I went to town cutting card fronts and inserts. This year I managed to finish off quite a few of the ones I had cut and put in the "Christmas Cards In Progress" bin. I had cut cards from all the remaining 12 x 12 sheets in a package by My Minds Eye, and will share here them this week.

Getting these cards finished and ready to send out was VERY SATISFYING, considering the card bases have been in that bin for so long. I had fun choosing and making the embellishments to complete the cards.

Here are the next three cards and the photo below shows the fronts.


I added some different embellishments to the Circle Label Pop-Up portions, and stamped labels as well.


Here is another view of the insides so you can see the Pop-Up a little better. I've also had the glittered embellishments for several years and I loved how well they matched the glittery red bits in the patterned paper.  Remember you can click on any photo to make it larger if you want to see more details.


I'll be back tomorrow with another pair of Vintage Pop-Up Christmas cards!

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with included Circle Label insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper and some of the embellishments - My Minds Eye (Lots & Found Christmas)
Red, Kraft and Cream card stocks
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Woodgrain stamp - Lawn Fawn
Tree die - Sizzix
Script patterned paper - Recollections
Twine
Merry stamps and die - Hero Arts
Red Glimmer Paper - Stampin' Up
Copic markers
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Glittered embellishments - K & Company
Shaker embellishments - K & Company
Merry Christmas 3-d circle sticker - Anna Griffin
Prisma Color coloured pencils
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I love the papers from your wonderful cards!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rockin' these vintage Christmas cards, love everything about these

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!