Sunday 22 April 2018

Gingerbread Man & Snowbear Holiday Cards

Good morning friends

Today's share is a pair of Christmas cards that didn't get posted in December. 


I really like this Gingerbread Man die and haven't played with it nearly enough. This time I added tiny wiggly eyes for a fun element.




I had purchased this patterned paper from the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack and used it for a lot of my holiday cards last year. I even managed to use the entire package, something that doesn't happen often. Here you can see I pieced scraps together to create my background as I was bound and determined to use up that pad and not be left with a bunch of scraps. I knew I'd think to myself that they would work great for tags and I wanted to avoid holding onto them. This was the first time I'd done piecework like this and I was happy enough with the results.




Supplies:
White, kraft and red card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Bear graphic- Lettering Delights
Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
Xyron
White gel pen - Signo
Gingerbread man die set - Elizabeth Craft Desigs
Googly eyes 
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Word stamp inside first card - Verve

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!