Sunday 1 April 2018

Mila's Baby Card

Good morning friends

Our nephew and his wife welcomed a new baby girl into their family, and this is the card I made for them.


The peel -off pony sticker is one I've had for a very long time.  I adhered it to white card stock with double sided adhesive on it, then poured silk microfine glitter over top and burnished it in with my fingers. Colour was added with alcohol markers then I fussy cut the pony out and adhered it to a framed card stock circle with an Action Wobble.


The patterned paper has pretty glossy and/or sparkly bits in it - so pretty!


Inside, I used one of the journal cards (or cut-aparts) over Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-Up to create the pop-up inside.



I am loving the stitched scalloped borders by Prickley Pear stamps. I penned the words on another framed circle.


Finally, a side view so you can see the pop-up a little better.


Supplies:
Pink card stock
Patterned paper and Cut Aparts - DCWV
1008 Cupcake Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Stitched Scalloped Border die - Prickley Pear Stamps
1038 Tropical Scene (stitched scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
Pony Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Double Sided Adhesive - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Warm diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Action Wobble
Seam binding
Stitched circle scalloped frame dies - MFT Stamps
Black sharpie
Marvy LePlume II markers
Water Brush
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!