Tuesday 17 April 2018

Succulent Thank You Card

Good morning friends

I needed to replenish my Thank You card stash, so used some papers, stamps and dies by Lynda Kanase to make this card.


I like the trendy label shape in this stamp/die set, but I especially like that you can die cut just the succulents and layer them over the ones that stamp with the label using foam tape. Or they can be used on their own - they are so pretty! I just did quick colouring, but this stamp would be beautiful taking your time with the colouring too.


I used some of the Succulent Serenity patterned papers, and put a strip of the woodgrain paper print inside. There are so many nice prints in this paper pad!


Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Succulent Serenity, Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Succulent Sentiments (dies and stamps) - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Stickles
Sequins
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Perfect papers for the succulent image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorges cards!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards!
    Karen- I will close my blog tomorrow or at night the new regulations from google!

    Thanks for all your kind comments - I am in facebook or Instagram-

    All the best for you
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!